Park Theatre Booking Information
At the Park, we offer an alternative to many of the city’s larger live music/theatre venues. The Park is the ideal intimate setting for any artist wishing to truly connect with their audience, and is becoming renown for its crisp sound, unique atmosphere, and comfortable setting for both audience and artist alike.
The goal of the Park is to offer an affordable space to small scale theatre productions, local performances and community events. The Park Theatre and Movie Cafe, located less then 5 minutes from downtown Winnipeg is available for social or business events.
To book an event at the Park Theatre & Movie Cafe, Call Erick Casselman at 204-478-7275 or email email@example.com
Please call for pricing on public performance and/or private events.
During all events, the front cafe does remain open to your guests and the general public
The Park Theatre can be rented for all your private events, from Birthday Parties, Social Gatherings, Seasonal Parties, etc; we also can rent out the entire building for events. Please call Erick for quotes on private events at 204-295-7981.
Live Music Venue
At the Park, we offer an alternative to many of the city’s live music/theatre venues. The Park is the ideal intimate setting for any artist wishing to truly connect with their audience, and is becoming renown for its crisp sound, unique atmosphere, and comfortable setting for both audience and artist alike.
Flexible seating/standing arrangement
- Capacity 250
- Dance Floor
- Mix of tables and chairs
- Fully licensed bar
- Friendly, experienced staff
- Full Multimedia Capabilities, with a 23 foot screen and curtain.
- Great safe neighborhood
If you would like to book a show at the Park, please call Erick @ 204.295.7981 or 204.478.7275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Equipment Specifications
- 6 SM58
- 3 SM57
- 1 Beta57
- 2 PG81
- 3 PG56
- 1 PG52
- 8 Ultra 100 DI’s Active
- 4 Flown Yamaha 4×15″x2″ Horn tops
- 2 JBL-SRX 2-18s Subs
- 4 Yamaha Front Wedges 12″x2″ – Sound Monitors
- 1 Yamaha Drum Fill 2×15″x2″ Horn – Drum Fill/Monitor
- Yamaha LS9-32 Digital Console – 32-mic/line input 64-channel
- FOH Rack w/ dbx 31 band EQ, TX Electronics M-One XL, 6 channel of dbx comp-insert, 4 channel of dbx comp-insert, and power conditioners
- 4 x 750W Source4 50 Degree
- 7 x 575W Parnell (Basic Wash)
- 3 x 575W ColourTran Zoom Lights (The Front Light)
- 7 x 1000W PAR64 (Wide Wash)
- 8 x LED PAR Colourchangers
- 4 x Colour Change Spots
- 1 x Moving Lights with Gobos
- 1 x 1000W Fresnel
- 24 x 1.2kw dimmers with twist lock connectors. 6 circuits on FOH Pipe, 6 Downstage in Grid, 6 upstage in Grid, and 6 stage right at dimmers
- Console is an ETC SmartFade 24/48
- DMX Routing goes CONSOLE -> DIMMERS -> MOVING LIGHT -> LED PARS
- DMX is 5 pin to the Dimmers then 3 pin for the rest
- Hitachi CP-WUX645N
- 3LCD technology – 3x brighter, 3x the colour
- 4200 Lumens
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60 576i
- Native: 1920×1200 Pixels
- HDMI / VGA connection to our Video Switcher
- 2,304,000 Pixels
- 40′ by 80′ (3200 square foot room for the main venue)
- Intimate Lobby/Bar/Cafe in the front
- 36′ by 18′ stage.
4 Separate 15-20R circuit receptacles built directly into the stage. 2-50 amp 120/240 volt receptacle built right into the stage. 6-15R circuits built around the stage.
25 foot high ceiling and clear view with no columns or obstructions, full lighting rig installed.
Fully controlled with air conditioning and fresh air all year round.
250 person capacity, with fixed plush theatre seating for up to 175 persons, plus we have available floating seating for an additional 71 and 4 handicap (250 total) with a clear view rake. Some of our theatre seats also have tables.
With our tables, food, desserts, purchased in the lobby is encouraged to be brought into the theatre.